Cudos Reveals Its Next Steps To It’s Longing Community
As we venture into the future of cloud compute, it’s vital that we coordinate a precise plan. But more so, that we communicate this plan with you, our trusted community. It’s therefore with pride that we’re able to announce an entirely revamped website roadmap to clarify Cudos’ milestones for 2021.
Cudos is also introducing a naming convention for our current private testnet and upcoming public testnet and mainet v1. But before we look ahead, let’s look at what we have achieved so far!
In the first quarter of this year, we’ve seen a lot happen. Here’s a list, among other things, of what Cudos has achieved so far:
- CUDOS ERC-20 Token Live
- Token Listings
- Exchange Staking
- ALGO integration in Cudo Applications
- 250,000 Users Signed Up to Cudo
- 50,000 Active nodes in 145 countries on Cudo Network
- First 30 Validators signed up on Cudos Network
And now, nearing the end of the second quarter, we’ll have soon completed the following milestones:
- Cudos Private Testnet – “Cognitum”
- 350,000 Users Signed Up to Cudo
- Cudos First Testnet Validators live
- Carbon Neutral Blockchain
- Blockchain & Validator Explorer
- Wallet Integrations
- NFT Support
And finally, what you’ve been waiting for! The revamped roadmap for the upcoming quarters!
- Cudos On-chain staking **EARLY Q3**
- Cudos Incentivised Public Testnet – “Somniorum”
- Cudos payouts to all Cudo / Cudominer users
- Ethereum Bridge & Cosmos IBC Bridge
- Turing Complete Smart Contract, initially with Rust support
- Community Governance Proposals
- Hardware Encryption Support
- Testnet Support for Compute Workloads
- Launch Cudos Grants Program
- Launch 1st Cudos Hackathon
- Cudos Mainnet V1 with BFT Consensus – “Ingenii”
- Cudos SDK
- ERC-20 to Cudos native token migration begins
- Cudos Mainnet V2 (Scalable Compute)
- Algorand Bridge
- Polkadot Bridge
- V1 Data Oracle
- V1 Compute Oracle
- Launch 2nd Cudos Hackathon
As you can expect, we will be divulging the details of these milestones in the weeks to come. But needless to say, Cudos’ future is as bright as it gets! Follow our socials for more information on updates and on community activity!
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network being designed to ensure decentralized, permissionless access to high performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.