Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We removed unused Desmos profile implementations from the project.
- We included an additional fix for an edge case related to the Claim and Restake functionality.
- We implemented an improvement allowing users to claim rewards only from a certain validator.
- We improved the loading time for re-calculating amounts in the Dashboard after a transaction.
- We implemented an improvement, which will allow users to see their bridged Ethereum to Cosmos transactions in the ‘recent transactions’ section.
- We implemented significant improvements in the responsiveness of the Dashboard.
- We updated the footer of the Dashboard, which will no longer be fixed to the bottom of the page.
- We implemented a fix for a problem related to creating a MultiSig wallet.
- We implemented a minor fix for the “Disconnect” dropdown width.
- We included a quick fix for a different font while creating the wallet.
Build on Cudos!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network offers a cheaper, more energy-efficient alternative for dApps, asset ownership, and transfer. Check out our docs and start building on Cudos today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.