Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We worked on supporting the use of the Dashboard via hardware Ledger wallet.
- We made several minor display updates on the Faucet page and the Validator’s details.
- We fixed an issue where the user could close a “loading” modal on a backdrop click.
- We finalised the Claim and Restake functionality issue, which will be live with the next version.
- We added tooltips to the Validators Details page to explain each term.
- We increased the maximum daily allowance from the Faucet to 100 CUDOS to allow developers to experiment with smart contract deployment.
Related: Cudos Dashboard: streamlined staking and voting + APR update
- We resolved the Cloudflare issue for the NFT Minting UI.
- We solved a limitation when creating a collection through the NFT Minting UI.
- We renamed Gravity Bridge to Cudos Bridge globally.
Related: Cudos Launches a Foundation to Champion Blockchain Adoption
Build on Cudos!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network offers a cheaper, more energy-efficient alternative for dApps, asset ownership, and transfer. Check out our docs and start building on Cudos today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.
Website, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Discord, Medium, Podcast