Here’s what we’ve been working on.
The Public Testnet network has been successfully updated to v0.3 following the first planned hard fork. The deployment was successful, and all issues that arose during the process have been taken under consideration for future updates. The network update includes:
- A new native NFT module
- Native minting and transfer of ERC721 compatible assets
- Additional NFT functionalities — Approval, ApprovalForAll
- Test coverage for the module
- Incremental IDs
- The inclusion of Prometheus monitoring to the standard Validator node package
- Grafana monitoring
- The team prepared a validator’s guide for the hard fork network upgrades.
- We are continuing with the IBC production-ready testing.
- We have implemented an additional functionality (sendToEth) for the NFT Module to support the bridge transfers of NFTs.
- We have completed the Cudos Explorer re-design wireframes, and the Cudos team is reviewing them before we continue with the UX part of the design process.
Ethereum to CUDOS migration:
- The team has implemented final touches on the Address Mapping interface before the final testing starts. Public release coming very soon!
- We are implementing pre-defined wallets to interact with during the dev process.
- The team will be working on roadmap planning to mainnet to see how things are progressing along the timeline.
- We will continue our research into erroneous validators slashing.
- We will continue with the IBC module testing. The team will try to connect to other networks.
- The research on the NFT bridge will continue for this week.
- The team will be preparing and running tests for CosmWasm on the new Cosmos SDK version.
Ethereum to CUDOS migration
- The team will conduct final testing and make any necessary adjustments to the Address Mapping interface.
- We’ll continue with the preparation for deployment of the Address Mapping smart contract to Ethereum mainnet.
- We will finalise the default wallets task.
- We will outline refactoring tasks for the next sprint.
The Cudos Network is a layer one blockchain and layer two computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.