Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We performed improvements of the Gravity Bridge UI copy
v0.2.0 Cudos Dashboard:
- Utilise the Keplr Account Name field rather than hard-coded value.
- Wallet connection in the top right does not pull proper Account Name from Keplr
- Restructuring of the Wallet info section on the Dashboard page.
- We completed the functionality for creating a proposal.
- We finalised the UI modals for creating all different types of proposals.
- We finalised the functionality for depositing on a proposal.
- We completed the validator’s activity section and it’s now feeding live data.
- We implemented a fix on Explorer v1 for supporting delegation through a Ledger.
- We completed the initial setup of the MultiSig Wallet.
- We completed the research on how to store proposals (transactions) history.
- We implemented gas estimation logic for the MultiSig.
NFT Minting Portal
- We initialised and setup the project.
- We’re completing the Proposal Details page
- We’re adding Ledger Support.
- We’re completing the Private Testnet Deployment.
- We’re completing the Public Testnet Deployment.
- We’re implementing a “View all transactions” feature
- We’re adding address book functionality.
- We’re adding historical and future transaction proposal tracking.
- We’re improving general navigation on the dashboard.
NFT Minting Portal:
- We have a new easy to mint NFT portal in making.
Build on Cudos!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network offers a cheaper, more energy-efficient alternative for dApps, asset ownership, and transfer. Check out our docs and start building on Cudos today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador
Come build on our mainnet!
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.