Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We’ve worked on preparations for the Dress Rehearsal (DR) network hard fork, and upgraded the DR network.
- We investigated and identified an issue with incorrectly minted tokens on the DR network.
- The issue was identified during the hard fork of the DR network.
- We’ve resolved it and emphasis on tokenomics testing will take place in the following weeks.
- We’ve solved an issue relating to the orchestrator. It was failing to restart on a host reboot.
- We’ve upgraded the Cosmos-SDK version to 0.45.3, and the CosmWasm version to 1.0.
- We’ve have upgraded the Hermes relayer to version 0.13
- The new version has been tested between a local network and the public testnet and it functions as expected.
- With this version of the binary, the relayer can now work with IBC-GO modules up to V3.0.0, which is also the latest version.
- We’ve upgraded the IBC module to version 2.2.0. This is also the version used by Osmosis.
- We’ve started the preparations around the Gravity bridge audit, and refactored the Gravity Bridge deployment scripts.
- We’ve added automatic verification for the Gravity.sol.
- We’ve continued to work on stabilising the Explorers, and last week there were several reported bugs that we addressed:
- Explorer ver.1 – The tally results are not displayed while proposal voting is ongoing
- Extend voting on proposals with weighted vote
- Casted weighed vote on a proposal in Voting Period breaks UI on v1
- Casted weighed vote on a proposal not fully working on v2 explorer
- Cannot create proposal in v1 on private testnet.
- We’ve completed the wallet connect page (initial page of the Dashboard)
- The team have created (incl. functionally) the navigation parts of the application
- We’ve also implemented the disconnect wallet functionality for the application
- We’ve completed the Frontend work of the Wallet Dashboard page (the page with the user’s information – Wallet balance / Staking rewards, etc.)
- We’ve completed the frontend work of the Staking page (the page that outlines all validators to which the user can delegate).
- This week, our primary focus is on supporting the Gravity Bridge audit, and continuing work on the Bridge transaction tests.
- We’ll also be working on CosmWasm tests and IBC module testing.
- We’ll wrap up the last remaining reported bugs for the Explorers.
- We’ll commerce with the implementation of the MultiSend Dapp.
- We’ll continue with the work on the Cudos Dashboard.
You can still participate in our Testnet!
For developers, our incentivised Testnet remains open to participation. Perform tasks for the chance to earn rewards. We are currently in the fourth and final phase of the Testnet, with the highly anticipated Mainnet launch set for release next month. Check out some of the outstanding tasks here.
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos’ ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.