Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We implemented a search bar on the Staking page of the Dashboard.
- We worked on minor issues around language and terminology improvements.
- We updated the Keplr configuration to allow for the “Stake”, “Claim Rewards” and “IBC Transfer” within the wallet application.
- We resolved a bug where a blank page appeared if the user did not have Keplr installed.
- We removed the Recoil library.
- We implemented a straightforward way for Validators to use the Dashboard to claim their commission rewards.
- We included the APY of the Cudos Network in the Dashboard.
- We fixed an issue where infinite loading occurred when there were no proposals.
- We refactored and improved the code base for various modals in the Dashboard.
- We implemented an improvement related to closing all modals on a backdrop click.
- We implemented a fix for the MultiSend transaction, where an error is thrown if using multiple denoms when creating the transaction.
- We fixed the navigation routing paths, which were causing problems.
- We updated the MultiSig Keplr configuration to use the unified across projects settings of CudosJS.
- We implemented a fix for an address book issue, where an error occurred if there was more than one address in the address book.
- We improved how the wallet members count is handled in the historical plan.
- We implemented a MsgSend transaction as a group proposal in CudosJS.
- We implemented a fix for automatically displaying the transaction History tab rather than the Queue tab if there are no pending transactions in the Queue.
- We fixed an issue with “View All” transactions user flow on the Dashboard page.
- We completed the development for saving all data in the address book to Firebase.
NFT Minting Portal
- We replaced the Infura integration with nft.storage one.
- We implemented an API endpoint on the Explorer V2 that returns the total supply of the Network as a single number.
- We fixed an issue identified on the Public Testnet, where Active proposals are shown as removed/invalid on the Dashboard and Explorer V2.
- We updated the Explorer to show reward withdrawers when delegation happens.
- We extended the visualisation of the transactions to show the rewards withdrawals.
- We implemented In-Store upgrades for upgrading private testnet to version 1.1.0.
- We implemented a cosmos-sdk fix to validator edit bug.
- We completed a research around a possible integration of Ethermint.
- We extended the CudosJS readme with example usages for the main functions of the package.
- We will aim to accommodate the upgrade of the Private Testnet to v1.1.0 and the potential deployment of the MultiSig v1.0.0 there.
- We will continue with our efforts to accommodate all changes required to move from Docker to a standalone binary.
- We will aim to allow developers to verify smart contracts through the Cudos Blast.
Build on Cudos!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network offers a cheaper, more energy-efficient alternative for dApps, asset ownership, and transfer. Check out our docs and start building on Cudos today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador
Come build on our mainnet!
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.