Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- The Dress Rehearsal network has been launched successfully with all of our genesis Validators
- We have completed investigation and testing for numerous test scenarios again during the ongoing Dress Rehearsal.
- We have deployed the Explorers v1 and v2 to the Dress Rehearsal network for additional testing as well as a new version of Gravity Bridge
- While we are developing the monitoring and alerting systems for network infrastructure, we made significant progress last week.
- We’ve redesigned the Cosmos ‘crisis’ transactions to be accessible only via Admin accounts for greater stability.
- The Testnet network halt issue has been further investigated. We’ve concluded that it is related to an open Tendermint issue, which we addressed. The existing issue can be seen here – https://github.com/tendermint/tendermint/issues/7186.
- We’ll be working with Tendermint to address this.
- We’ve upgraded the Gravity Bridge smart contract and adjusted the token access control mechanism based on some new functionality improvements.
- We’ve reviewed the “Cancel transaction” functionality and found a bug we’ll address in the current sprint. We’ll likely include the functionality after the mainnet launch as it needs to be tested thoroughly.
- Last week we released a new version of the Cudos Blast – v1.0.1, including:
- Improved error handling for running local node and script files
- Improved integration tests (improved performance and increase coverage)
- Added ESLint checks which will help for future community contributions
- Improved test commands – Better naming and experience for better user experience
- Fixed repository vulnerabilities (reported by bots for packages versions).
- Improved documentation
- Performance and usage improvements.
- We’ve fixed multiple bugs, mainly related to Explorer 1.
- We’ve fixed the faucet page for Public Testnet.
- The main focus for this week is the mainnet launch. The goals for the week include rigorous testing, support, and documentation. The Cudos Blast team is working on the next tooling version to be released at the end of the sprint. We are carrying out evaluations of the first dApps to be added to the network.
Join us today!
As we gear up for the launch of our Mainnet, opportunities to join our thriving community and partake in our incentivised Testnet remain accessible. We’re excited to offer developers and Validators the chance to earn prizes in exchange for taking on some of our remaining Testnet tasks. Our hotly anticipated Mainnet debut is due later this month, following the completion of the Testnet. The tasks are detailed here. Dive in!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.