Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We’ve continued to work on the Launcher and Constructor scripts for genesis process, resolving issues discovered during testing.
- We ensured that all genesis fields were correctly merged.
- We have published CosmWasm-bindings as a crate – https://crates.io/crates/cudos-cosmwasm.
- We carried out additional Unit tests for CudosNode.
- We generated predefined accounts for validators participating in the genesis dress rehearsal, and we’re currently distributing them.
- We have completed a Docker port update that addresses the issue of exposed firewall ports. In summary, a user can now pick which ports to expose – one or all of them.
- We’re currently working to finalise open pull requests for some of last sprint’s developments. These include:
- Finalisation of the Cudos Blast SDK documentation
- Moving the Rust optimiser to the configuration file
- Finalisation of the ‘blast test’ command
- Functionality for executing scripts from private and secured accounts.
- We’ve been hard at work finalizing the initial infrastructure for the MulstiSig wallet. We have completed the implementation of all previously specified functionalities including the following:
- Setup of main interface for version 1
- Retrieval of already created MultiSig wallet
- Sending/receiving requests from the Backend.
- We’ve continued working on Explorer enhancements. These include:
- Governance proposal page navigation updates.
- Governance proposal bug fixes. Previously, when a proposal was opened, an error message would appear on the page. Additional fixes were made last week.
- Static page was added for the Mainnet explorer.
- We are continuing preparations for the Mainnet release
- The issue with submitting new proposals on Explorer v1 has been resolved.
- We’ve been testing and updating the NFT module:
- Bug fixing
- Documentation updates.
- We’re working on adding a check for the minimum Gravity Bridge transaction fee
- We’ll continue working on the calculations around the gravity transaction fee.
- We’ll be conducting Internal testing and support.
- One of the main tasks for this week will be merging all outstanding Pull Requests.
- We will be focusing on adding the missing integration tests.
- We will continue with research on the interoperability between the Rust Wasm host and AssemblyScript wasm code.
- We will work on improving the ‘run’ command to be executed without a started node.
- We will be working on revising the `–network` parameter for commands.
- We started working on the second phase of the MultiSig Wallet infrastructure, which will include:
- Poll data from the Block Explorer at a set interval and update the state.
- Poll data from GraphQl and update the state.
- We will also work on ensuring the app retains page context on refresh
- We’ll be focusing on deploying the static page for explorer.cudos.org.
- We’ll work on removing ANSII chars from Explorer-v2 logs.
- We will work on deploying the Block Explorer ver.1 in production for Mainnet.
Join our Testnet!
As a developer or a Validator, you can participate in our incentivised Testnet and perform tasks for the chance to earn substantial rewards. We are currently in the fourth and final phase of the Testnet, with the highly anticipated Mainnet launch set to take place next month. Check out some of the outstanding tasks here. Dive in!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos’ ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web 3.0, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.