Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We are finalising the scripts for our pre-Mainnet test phase. There are a few outstanding adjustments, testing and documentation before we are ready for public testing.
- We have updated the gravity module’s initial token fund from a hardcoded value to an easily configurable argument.
- The team worked on preparations for the connection to Osmosis
- Created a PR with added Cudos prefix to the slip 0173. You can check the PR here.
- We have completed preparations around the Hermes IBC deployer.
- We have updated the UI of the Gravity Bridge (both for Private and Public testnets). You can view a pre-release version here.
- We have fixed an issue with inaccurate gas estimations on the current staking UI.
- The team has enabled developers to specify the number of accounts with custom balances to be generated.
- We have implemented a help command, which lists all available Cudos Blast commands. We will update this with the development of the tooling.
- We have implemented new functionality to allow developers to execute scripts from their own private and secured accounts.
- Cudos Blast documentation updates are still ongoing.
- The team continued working on the wallet infrastructure:
- Straightforward multi-signature transactions are in development.
- We have created a backed database for pending transactions, transaction history and wallet retrieval for this new UI.
- Initially, these would be for internal use but will be published publicly soon!
- We have deployed BDJuno/GQL and Big Dipper 2 UI on separate VM instances.
- We have researched and implemented logging for the explorer v2 components.
- The team have implemented fixes on the ver.2 Explorer, regarding the incorrect saving of transactions from the Gravity Bridge.
- We have created Two Full Nodes for public testnet in us-east1 for explorer-v1 and explorer-v2.
- The team have worked on several small styling and functional adjustments of the Explorer ver.2.
- We aim to complete and document the scripts for genesis deployment processes.
- We will add a minimum transfer amount for the Gravity Bridge.
- We will add a ‘pre-flight warning’ disclaimer on the Gravity Bridge for users to know what to expect in the transfer process.
- We will set up the gCloud structure for the Mainnet dry run.
- We will carry out any remaining public network testing before mainnet deployment.
- We will rebuild the docker image for Cudos Blast.
- We will complete the documentation for Cudos Blast.
- We will revise and fix the `blast test` command.
- We will move the Rust optimiser for compilation into the config file.
- We will complete the standard multi-signature transaction functionality
- We will complete the retrieval of an already created wallet.
- We will implement “show all pending transactions” and “waiting for approval” functionalities.
- We will implement Send/ Receive requests from the Back-end.
- We will work on the main interface of a created MultiSig wallet.
- We will implement the deployment script for Explorer-v2 (docker).
- We will write the deployment guide for explorer-v2 on a local and remote instance.
- We will enlarge the Delegate, Undelegate and Redelegate Buttons in Explorer ver.1.
- We will add an error message to the Faucet when using an incorrect address type.
- We will remove ANSII chars from Explorer-v2 logs.
- We will ensure the Transaction fee in Transactions for Explorer-v2 is in scientific notation.
- We will implement a bug fix: Explorer v2 shows the same transaction multiple times.
Join us today!
Our ongoing incentivised Testnet provides an opportunity to join us as a developer or a Validator and complete tasks to earn handsome rewards. We are in the 4th and final phase of the Testnet with our much anticipated Mainnet launch coming up later this month. You can take a look at some of the tasks here. Dive in now!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos’ ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web 3.0, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.