Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We’ve spent most of the week testing and implementing fixes for the genesis scripts, documentation and testnet.
- We’ve worked on amending a block reward distribution problem.
- We’ve gone through multiple validations of the final tokenomic design. This will be further tested and reviewed.
- We carried out additional implementations and fixes related to the builder scripts. The main changes and tests had to be implemented in the staking.json file.
- We’ve implemented important updates and fixes identified during the testing of the NFT module bindings.
- We’ve removed unused files in multiple packages.
- We’ve improved the blast node’s default behaviour.
- We’ve improved the ‘run’ command to ensure it can execute without a running local node.
- We’ve renamed the test commands. “blast test” now triggers the unit tests.
- We’ve fixed multiple vulnerabilities identified in the Cudos Blast official repository.
- We’ve worked on bug fixes and the finalisation of UI elements.
- We’ve made an initial deployment of the first version of the MultiSig wallet.
- We’re stepping up our efforts to implement the community pool governance functionality.
- We’ll carry out network-wide testing as part of our Mainnet dress rehearsal.
- We’ll continue the investigation around the halting issue that occurred during the previous testing phase.
- We’ll continue with the review of multiple test cases.
- We’ll step up efforts to complete the monitoring and alerting setup.
- We’ll carry out heavy traffic/load testing.
- We’ll prepare for the deployment of the latest MultiSig version on the dress rehearsal network.
- We’ll continue with our efforts towards implementing a community pool governance functionality.
- Numerous minor issues are being addressed in Explorer version 1.
- We will also pay close attention to any potential concerns with Explorer version 2.
Join us today!
You can engage in our incentive-based Testnet as a developer or a Validator and complete tasks for the possibility to win rewards. The Testnet is nearing its conclusion, with our much-awaited Mainnet launch scheduled for later this month. Here are some of the outstanding tasks. Dive in!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.