Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We implemented the dropdown menu’s global styling.
- We implement a loading modal for claiming rewards & success or failure messages.
- We added a notification system instead of alerts.
- We debounced on inputs and Loading Spinner on the Staking page.
- We validated user input in the “Create Proposal” modal.
- We added colour coding and text for every single transaction type based on the module.
- We fixed an ‘Available rewards’ bug.
- We fixed modals, which were breaking on a wider screen resolution.
- We finalised the main (Dashboard) page of the MultiSig wallet.
- We completed the implementation and UI of switching between assets in the wallet.
- We completed the work around funding the wallet directly from the user’s (owner) address.
- We included GraphQL in the wallet.
- We completed the view of the MultiSig owner’s list.
- We started working on the Transactions page.
- We completed the flow for creating a Single Transaction and a Multi Transaction.
NFT Minting Portal:
- We created NFT collection and visualisation of all NFTs in the collection functionality.
- We added a view of already minted NFTs.
- We created functionality for NFT visualisation of all assets in the collection, as well as a view of already minted NFTs.
- We implemented the upload of all assets in IPFS.
- We added Captcha.
- We introduced Cache in order to improve performance.
- We continued with improvements in the current version and in the development of ver.0.2.0.
- We updated the “Online voting Power” field on Explorer v2.
- We investigated and resolved a Gravity UI Cudos to ETH issue.
- We researched NFT Bridge From CUDOS Network to Ethereum and to other IBC-enabled networks to allow NFT transfers through Gravity Bridge and IBC in the future.
- We finalised the implementation of the backend work on the Automatic Smart Contracts verification.
- We enabled the auth module for the Cudos Network.
- We aim to have a release candidate for the NFT minting portal.
- We aim to complete version 0.6.0 of the Cudos Dashboard, which will include UX improvements, Faucet for the testnets, and bug fixes as a release candidate.
- We aim to upgrade the Private testnet to version 1.1.0.
Build on Cudos!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network offers a cheaper, more energy-efficient alternative for dApps, asset ownership, and transfer. Check out our docs and start building on Cudos today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador
Come build on our mainnet!
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs, and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.