Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- Gravity Bridge updates:
- We merged the latest changes from Althea and have started working on an architectural amend to Gravity Bridge, reducing potential attack vectors.
- We implemented fixes on the bridge fee & double bridge fee.
- We corrected the batches timeout calculation.
- We updated to Cosmos SDK 0.44.4 and 0.44.5.
- We fixed a loop error on getting gravity ID.
- We implemented the automatic creation of batches.
- Cudos Network fixes implemented by the team:
- We resolved the case sensitivity issue for the TokenContracts.
- We’ve updated to Tendermint 0.34.14.
- We’ve improved the waiting time for transactions.
- We fixed the export order in genesis.json
- We implemented a fix for export/Import from/to the genesis state.
- Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) module is being integrated:
- We started designing the interface of the IBC module. We are currently in the research and drafting phase.
- We have successfully connected to Osmosis Testnet.
- The team tested and confirmed that transactions could not be lost during the hard-fork network update.
- We are creating research documentation.
- We have progressed with the CGO bindings on our new native NFT module, allowing smart contracts to interface directly with it. This will go live in our next software upgrade.
Ethereum to CUDOS migration
- Address Mapping smart contract is finishing an audit from a third-party researcher.
- Address Mapping UI has been finalised and will be deployed to Production after deploying the Address Mapping smart contract to Ethereum Mainnet.
- A second ‘Reclaiming’ smart contract, which will allow Validators and Stakers who don’t participate in our migration plan to reclaim their pending funds, has been written and is undergoing an audit from a third-party researcher.
- We implemented the automatic creation of 10 default wallets with the initialising of a local network.
- We have refactored the following tasks:
- Cudos run – to fetch account from node, sign and execute a transaction.
- Cudos keys add – adds and fund new key in the node.
- Cudos node keys – removed as we will only use “cudos keys” for all account/keys interactions.
- Cudos keys list – format list and list with balances.
- We aim to complete the remaining Gravity Bridge updates.
- We aim to increase our understanding and expertise of the IBC module as much as possible.
- We’ll create draft wireframe designs for the IBC module.
- We’ll complete testing the effects of network updates on the IBC module.
- We’ll continue with research and testing of the Explorer issues.
- We’ll complete the implementation of the main screens of the Gravity Bridge redesign.
- We’ll complete the implementation of the modals of the Gravity Bridge redesign.
Ethereum to CUDOS migration
- We’ll create a script for parsing staking contract data.
- When the security audits are ready this week – we’ll review them both and prepare for fixes (if any).
- We will complete the refactoring of the following tasks:
- Cudos key remove
- Cudos key fund.
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. It enables the scaling of computing resources to hundreds of thousands of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable computational and layer-two oracles on all bridged blockchains.