Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- After the recent 0.9.0 Public Testnet update, we performed our usual test procedure to validate the build. The tests covered the following modules:
- We updated the Dress Rehearsal (DR) network technical docs.
- We prepared for the commencement of Step 1 of the DR network.
- We moved the Dress Rehearsal launch process forward by finishing Step 2 and initiating the 3rd Step. We launched the DR network thanks to everyone’s efforts before the end of the week.
- After the 0.9.0 release, we deployed the Gravity Bridge User Interface (UI) to the Public Testnet.
- We’ve finalised the implementations (both frontend and backend) for the modals of all proposal types.
- We’ve completed the Validator’s Information section on the Validators Details page.
- We’re finalising the Statistics and Delegators Activity sections on the “Validators Details” page.
- We’ve added Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to the gCloud SQL database of explorer-v2 for the Hasura connection.
- We’ve deployed both Explorer v1 and v2 on the upgraded Public Testnet.
- We’ve fixed a parameter change proposal bug in Explorer v1.
- We’ve enabled staking on a jailed validator. Previously, this was impossible, making it difficult for a slashed validator that has fallen below the minimum self-delegation threshold to get back to the network. This action is now possible through the Command Line Interface.
- We’ve tested and included in the explorer-v2 deployment guide an expanded description of the environmental variables.
- We’re researching the Cudos MultiSig wallet’s implementation. We’re discussing multiple approaches.
- We’ve modified the Ethereum Cudos Wallet to handle the increaseStake method efficiently.
- We’ve resolved an issue in the Ethereum Cudos Wallet where “Claim Rewards” was generating a 404 error for operators of active validators. It now links to the validators information page at /validators path.
- We’ve fixed an Ethereum Cudos Wallet message bug reported earlier.
- We’re preparing for the imminent Cudos Mainnet launch now that we’ve rolled out the DR.
- We’re doing final checks on token migration scripts and balance validation.
- We’re deploying all User Interfaces in production.
- We’re doing further testing on the Mainnet DR Network and implementing fixes on any issues discovered during the tests.
Join our community!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network is poised to offer a cheaper and more energy-efficient alternative for asset ownership and transfer. Join our community to contribute to our continued growth and success today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.
Website, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Podcast, Discord, Medium