Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We released a new Cudos Dashboard version on the Private & Public Testnets (v0.3.0) for final stage internal testing.
- We created Proposal functionality and UI for all proposal types: information section, deposit for proposal and vote for proposal modals.
- Added Ledger support for the Dashboard.
- Displays the proper user’s Account Name from Keplr.
- We deployed Explorer (V2) v1.1.0 to all instances.
- We improved the accuracy of the APR displayed in the explorer on Mainnet.
- We implemented storing APR value history.
- We improved on the calculation of the inflation percentage of the Explorer.
- We implemented the Wallet Connect page
- We completed the implementation of functional and UI part of MultiSig wallet creation process.
- We completed the Group module connection functionality.
- We completed the Hasura and GraphQL integration.
- We completed the Switch wallet functionality.
- We implemented the main MultiSig wallet “Dashboard” page.
NFT Minting Portal
- We have a new easy to mint NFT portal in making
- We updated the documentation related to deployments.
- We improved the contract funding during deployment.
- We introduced a gas limit in Cudos Blast.
- We conducted bug fix – jest framework that is not available after blast init.
- We’re completing the Proposal details on Voting Section.
- We’re completing the Proposal details on Voting Statistics.
- We’re completing the Proposal details on Deposit Section.
- We’re completing the Proposals “Search” functionality implementation.
- We’re completing the general bug fixing and improvements.
- We’re completing the deployment to Private and Public Testnets for final testing.
- We’re implementing first deployment on Private Testnet and initial feedback gathering.
- We’re completing the extension of bdjuno to store group module data in database.
- We’re executing a proposal/transaction functionality.
NFT Minting Portal:
- We’re integrating Keplr.UI implementation of all pages.
- We’re adding an IPFS communication module.
- We’re reviewing all current work, merging and releasing version 2.0.1.
Build on Cudos!
We’re out to improve blockchain and cloud technology whilst reducing their harmful environmental effects. Our network offers a cheaper, more energy-efficient alternative for dApps, asset ownership, and transfer. Check out our docs and start building on Cudos today!
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos ambassador
Come build on our mainnet!
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.