Here’s what we’ve been working on.
- We improved the way we display network names for our GravityBridgeUI.
- We researched immediate slashing for Gravity bridge Orchestrators.
- We improved the UI wireframe designs for Gravity Bridge.
- We worked on finalising the Cosmos SDK fast state sync.
- We created development documentation for building new test networks.
- We did Cudos CLI improvements to:
- Init command
- Compile command
- Local node setup commands
- Test command
- Deploy contract
- We worked on document tooling and CLI.
- We worked on our testing framework and smarter key management.
Focus of the current sprint
Since last week we’re using the Scrum framework and will now be reporting progress based on sprints.
- We’re finalising the Cosmos SDK state sync.
- We’re improving the Validator nodes daily uptime monitoring.
- We’re adding Prometheus monitoring to the standard Validator node package.
- We’re researching the Cudos Explorer architecture.
- We’re updating the Validator Slashing documentation.
- We’re testing the cudo-cli.
- We’re developing our testing framework.
- We’re reworking the codu-cli to use the testing framework.
- We’re syncing the Docker image for CudosNode to the public testnet version.
- We’re extending the configuration to accommodate more networks.
- We’re publishing the CLI npm modules to the official npm registry.
Cudos Explorer UI
- We’re fixing issues with the Stake button in the Keplr extension.
- We’re fixing problems with the Undelegate and Redelegate functions.
- We’re fixing the Delegate transaction proof link.
- We’re working on our native NFT minting and transfer capabilities.
- We’re adding functionality for Approve and ApproveAll.
- We’re adding tests for our NFT module.
- We’re working on the Cudos Network Hub.
- We’re working on our internal data structure and internal Data loader.
- We’re implementing a connection and deployment in our Docker StartUp script.
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.
For more, please visit: