Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- We’ve explored two possible solutions to the network stalling issue — utilising the Osmosis fix or waiting for Tendermint to upgrade their version 0.34 (the one we’re currently implementing) and the fix they’ve developed. Tendermint has now issued the remedy in version 0.34.17, but it comes with a new issue. Taking this into account, we have implemented the Osmosis fix and will examine the next Tendermint version upon its release.
- We have updated the merge-genesis script to include root-validator’s data. This included:
- Improvements in the merge-genesis
- Implementation of merge-genesis tests.
- We’ve implemented changes to the Launcher and Migrations scripts. The root validator is now taking the stake from the staking.json file.
- We’ve implemented fixes for the minimum self-delegation issue, where we had a default flag for all commands.
- We implemented a Hermes relayer script that is responsible for building and starting the relayer. This script is added to the Launcher script.
- We’ve carried out rigorous testing and documentation for the Dress Rehearsal network.
- We’ve implemented bug fixes:
- Removing the ‘Minimum Value’ from the Gravity Bridge.
- We’ve worked on creating a script for the Gravity module that we can use for load/stress testing the Gravity Bridge.
- We’ve updated the ‘ — network’ parameter for a number of commands. The option is now ready for deployment, testing, and execution.
- We’ve added negative unit tests for the blast node start.
- We’ve worked on enabling developers to execute transactions from different accounts.
- We’ve worked on the tooling to enable developers to fund their smart contracts as they deploy them.
- We continue to work on integrating the Rust Wasm host and AssemblyScript wasm code.
- We’ve been focused on resolving bug fixes and implementing improvements around the explorers. Here is a list of fixes implemented:
- Explorer ver.1 Redelegate and Undelegate Issue — There was a mismatch with the amounts.
- Explorer versions 1 and 2 — There are a number of validators for which the commission fee varies between the two explorers.
- Explorer version 1 — delegated amount/delegator shares the change key on the user interface.
- Tally result metrics do not work in a specific case in Explorer version 1. When a proposal is rejected without receiving any votes (voting power), the window is broken when you click the metrics in Tally Results.
- We’ll be working on implementing the Osmosis fix for the network halting issue and rolling out a hard fork on our testnet to validate the fix.
- We’ll implement network tests — Load testing and review of the feedback from the QA team.
- We’ll be testing the Gravity Module — this will include load testing and review from the QA team.
- We’ll be conducting an initiation of the Cudos Dashboard implementation. Expect more details on this soon.
- We’ll carry out tests on the IBC Module.
- We’ll finalise and release the next version of Cudos Blast.
You can still participate in our Testnet!
For developers, our incentivised Testnet remains open to participation. Perform tasks for the chance to earn rewards. We are currently in the fourth and final phase of the Testnet, with the highly anticipated Mainnet launch set for release next month. Check out some of the outstanding tasks here.
- Join the Cudos’ Discord server
- Join the Cudos’ Telegram community
- Buy CUDOS tokens
- Become a Cudos’ ambassador.
Cudos is powering the metaverse bringing together DeFi, NFTs and gaming experiences to realise the vision of a decentralised Web3, enabling all users to benefit from the growth of the network. We’re an interoperable, open platform launchpad that will provide the infrastructure required to meet the 1000x higher computing needs for the creation of fully immersive, gamified digital realities. Cudos is a Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 community-governed compute network, designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale. Our native utility token CUDOS is the lifeblood of our network and offers an attractive annual yield and liquidity for stakers and holders.