Here’s what we’ve been working on over the last two weeks.
We completed the Cosmos SDK upgrade to v0.43. Here are some details:
- All tokens can safely be staked without worrying about MaxVotingPower. 1 CUDOS = 1 Voting Power.
- We migrated the Wasm module from the original GitHub one to provenance to support SDK 0.43.
- We migrated the Gravity bridge to a new SDK. We are waiting for official support.
- We upgraded our custom modules to support SDK 0.43.
- We successfully redeployed the entire Testnet, including Gravity Bridge.
- We updated Block Explorer, and now internal data types are updated to bigNumber.
- We’ve begun development on a mapping contract for Ethereum to Cosmos migration. The contract is currently in Code Review.
- We researched the Gravity Bridge slashing policy, prepared documentation, and gathered more information on the bad slashing test.
- We started describing the basic network configurations
- We initiated research to ensure we can upgrade the live network once deployed
- We progressed with the research on EVM compatibility.
- We documented the current Ethermint state.
- We investigated the EVM functionality in the Cudos Network.
- We began work on an NFT Minting module.
- We’re completing the mapping contract for the Ethereum to Cosmos migration.
- We’re ensuring we can upgrade the Tendermint network once deployed.
- We’re describing and deciding on the final network configurations.
- We are adding Gravity bridge support for automatic batch creation based on a set of parameters.
- We’re working on Validators Configuration Documentation.
- We’re working on NFT Minting functionality.
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralised, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000’s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.
For more, please visit:
Website, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Discord